- New Zealander
- Date of birth:
- 10 / 10 / 1988
- Wanganui, New Zealand
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- 6' 1"
- 176 lbs
Years riding: 15 years
Years racing: 11 years
Series: UCI DH World Cup Series, Crankworx World Tour, select Enduro World Series
Sponsors: Norco Bicycles, 100% Goggles, Sram, Rockshox, Kenny, Bluegrass, Novatec, Five Ten, Schwalbe, HT, Diety, E-Thirteen, Camelbak
What is your most exciting win?
–Schladming World Cup, 2008
What is your favorite race / venue?
– Cairns, Australia. Feels like you’re on vacation relaxing on a tropical island.
Other hobbies other than cycling?
– Skiing, motocross and surfing.
Who is your favorite athlete from any sport?
– Travis Pastrana
What is your definition of success?
– Being able to have fun and make a living doing that.
How did you make it to where you are today?
– My family, all the race teams that believed in me and hard work.
Who has been the most influential person in your career?
– There are many people but mostly my teammates I’ve had over the years such as Justin Leov, Cam Cole, Loic Bruni and Aaron Gwin as well as my girlfriend Alysha.
What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
– I love fishing, nothing like pulling in a big fish!
– Toyota Hiace van
– Bit of everything
– Eddie the Eagle
Favorite tv show?
– ITM fishing show