- Date of birth:
- 10 / 22 / 1995
- Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada
- Newbury Park, California
- 5' 9"
- 180 lbs
Years riding: 16 years
Years racing: 11 years
Series: Enduro World Series, Crankworx World Tour
Sponsors: Giant Bicycles, 100% goggles, helmet and gear, Rockshox, Sram, HT Components, Schwalbe
What is your most exciting win?
– It wasn’t actually a win but my first top five stage result in an EWS was a huge achievement for me.
What is your favorite race/venue?
– La Thuile, Italy or Whistler, Canada!
What is your favorite sport other than cycling?
– Formula One
Who is your favorite athlete from any sport?
– Stevie Smith
What would you be doing if you didn’t ride or race?
– Probably working in a coffee shop and riding bikes with my friends!
What is your definition of success?
– Achieving goals I have set for myself and loving life!
How did you make it to where you are today?
– Hard work and a extremely supportive family.
Who has been the most influential person in your career?
– There has been a few people but I would have to say my family. Not many racers have a 19 year old sister who takes Friday off of work to shuttle you for 8 hours.
What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
– Being a coffee nerd and riding road bikes!
Current vehicle? – 2004 Honda Pilot aka Betsy
Favorite music? – Slayer, Metal, Punk and Classic Rock
Favorite movie? – Talladega Nights
Favorite TV Show? – I don’t watch TV but I recently binge watched Narcos and really liked it!
– “We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us” Charles Bukowski