10 World Titles With No Sign Of Slowing Down; The Aircraft Helmet
November 19 – 2018
Since its inception, the Aircraft helmet has been on a tear, claiming world titles left and right. Riders like Sam Hill, Loic Bruni, and many others have piloted the Aircraft to wins around the world, deeming it the winningest full face helmet, four years running.
10 World titles in 4 years, the Aircraft has been busy. From the Enduro World Series to the UCI Downhill World Cup races, there are few gravity fed races where the Aircraft has not been.
Sam Hill, Adrien Dailly, and Elliott Heap have been running the EWS series, claiming 3 U21 titles and 2 Open titles in the past four years. Whereas Loic Bruni, and Finn Iles have been owning the UCI World Cup regime. Loic has claimed 3 World championships and Finn raced to one junior World Championship and an overall title.
- Ultra-light design featuring aerospace Carbon/Kevlar composite shell
- MIPS technology adds more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts
- Active cooling system maximizes airflow with 25 vents and channels. More ventilation than any other helmet
- Washable, antibacterial comfort liner, cheek pads and chin strap covers
- Emergency release cheek pads and integrated release system compartment for quick, safe removal
- Titanium D-Ring buckle provides a secure fit while saving weight
- Engineered with 2 shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes to achieve the perfect fit
- Adjustable visor with machined light-weight aluminum screws
- Durable helmet case with integrated goggle pocket included