NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to persons and who are 18 years of age or older as of November 1, 2018. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 100% Speedlab, LLC (100%) or Cycle Gear, Inc, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of 100%as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting at 12:00 AM Pacific Time on November 1, 2018 and ending at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on November 30, 2018. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on November 30, 2018.
- How to Enter: The Campaign may be entered by (i) making a purchase of 100% GEICO-Honda team gear at a Cycle Gear retail location or online at cyclegear.com, with one entry for every $10 spent, excluding shipping and taxes or (ii) by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://www.ride100percent.com/2018-vip-giveaway. Online entries are limited to one entry per email address per day. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of 100%. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 100%.
- Prizes: One Grand Prize Winner of the Campaign will receive a VIP experience trip for Two to the Anaheim 2 Supercross event, scheduled for January 19, 2019. The Grand Prize includes round trip airfare for two, two nights hotel accommodations, transportation and meals while in Anaheim, a 100% clothing selection perfect to wear to the race and a VIP race experience. The VIP race experience includes two VIP credentials to the event, a meet & greet with the GEICO Honda team, tour of the GEICO Honda team transporter, lunch with the team and a tour of pit row with 100%’s own Bevo Forti. The Grand Prize has an estimated retail value of $3,000.
Six Runner-Up Winners of the Campaign will receive a 100% gear prize pack, with one receiving prize pack A, consisting of (1) sunglass, (1) backpack, (1) goggle, (1pr) gloves with an estimated retail value of $340. Two receiving prize pack B, consisting of (1) backpack, (1) goggle, (1pr) gloves with an estimated retail value of $190 each. And three receiving prize pack C, consisting of (1) goggle and (1pr) gloves with an estimated retail value of $125 each.
Actual value may differ at time of prize award due to variations in airfare or other changes. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 100%. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 100%’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 100% to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THE PRIZE(S) ARE AT THE WINNER(S)’S OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO WHATEVER RESTRICTIONS ARE IMPOSD BY THE ENTITIES THAT GOVERN THE ACTIVITIES, IF ANY, OR BY ANY LOCAL/STATE/NATIONAL AUTHORITIES. ALL ADDITIONAL COSTS, INCLUDING TAXES, ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER(S). When appropriate Winner(s) will be issued an IRS Form 1099.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of 100%. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winners. 100%shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If any Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT 100%’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions:100%reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 100%’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, 100% may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 100%. 100% reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. 100% has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, 100% reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 100%and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 100%, RE: 2018 VIP Giveaway, 9630 Aero Drive, San Diego, CA 92123. Requests must be received no later than December 15, 2018
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is 100% Speedlab LLC, 9630 Aero Drive, San Diego, CA 92123.